From Hack.lu 2009
- This year's registration fees will be:
- 300 Euro until September 1st 2009
- 400 Euro 1/9/2009 - 15/10/2009
- 500 Euro afterwards and at doors
Students (a valid student card is required as proof) :
- 100 Euro until 1/10/2009
- 150 Euro afterwards and at doors
Please be aware that only with the payment received into our account registration will be finalised.
At the door we only take cash. No other payment means will be accepted.
Registration will be effective once the money has been transferred to the account of CSRRT-LU. So please make sure that your money will be in our bank account before the conference starts. Please specify the name of the conference (hack.lu 2009) with your name on the transfer. Money with all details has to be wire-transferred to the following account: BIC: BCEELULL IBAN: LU35 0019 1755 5087 2000 Account holder : ASBL CSSRT-LU Computer Security Research and Response Team. The registration includes access to the whole conference (plenary session, workshop and barcamp) hack.lu 2009, a quick lunch for the three days and coffee breaks and a conference T-shirt.
- Registration form is available here.
The conference will be held as every year in Luxembourg, a small country between France, Belgium and Germany. The hotel venue will be the Alvisse Parc Hotel in Luxembourg-Dommeldange, like last year.
Please do your reservation as soon as possible as there is only a limited number of rooms reserved for the conference.
We managed to get reduced prices for the hotel rooms:
- 79 Euros for a single room (breakfast included)
- 94 Euros for a double room (breakfast included)
Social and Web 2.0 reference
- On flickr, we use the tag : hacklu (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/hacklu/)
- On twitter and identi.ca, we use the hashtag : #hacklu
- There is a http://linkedin.com group called hack.lu
- Upcoming tag for flickr and others : upcoming:event=4721526
Logos, Leaflet and Promo items
- Logos and leaflet of the 2009 edition can be found : http://2009.hack.lu/archive/2009/logos/
Internal Network During the Conference
- DHCP IP addresses assigned will be : 192.168.202.1 -> 192.168.202.250
- netmask 255.255.252.0 (the network is 192.168.200.0/22)
- dns 192.168.203.253
- gateway 192.168.203.254
- IPv6 automatic - via RAD
The network is provided for the pleasure and the hacking activities during the conference. So please be responsible while using the network.