From Hack.lu 2009
A three days conference in the centre of Europe for bridging ethics and security in computer science.
Hack.lu is an open convention /conference where people can discuss about computer security, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implication on society. The aim of the convention is to : make a bridge of the various actors in the computer security world. The conference takes place at Parc Hotel Alvisse in Luxembourg. For more information and registration. You can also have a look at the archive of the conference.
- 12 November 2009 - The slides are online in the archive section. We publish them as soon as we get them. For the videos of the conference it will take some more time as they need to be put in some nice format.
- 12 November 2009 - The challenges that were proposed during the conference are also all closed. Thanks to all the folx that participated in them. Results will be published at some time in the future.
- 12 November 2009 - The conference is once again over and after the conference is before the conference. So stay tuned to get information about the CfP for next year's conference.
- 29 October 2009 - Two Reverse Engineering Challenges are announced for today. You can find all the information here
- 29 October 2009 - Some more changes on the agenda. Unfortunately Jose Nazario and Daniele Bianco had to cancel their talk due to family reasons. Both of them will be replaced. Jose Nazario will be replaced by Eric Filiol and the talk of Daniele Bianco will be replaced by a talk of Candid Wueest.
- 27 October 2009 - Some update on the agenda. Unfortunately Marc Schoenefeld had to cancel his talk for health reasons but his talk is already replaced by a talk on Origami and PDFs by Fred Raynal and Guillaume Delugré. We wish Marc all the best.
- 18 October 2009 - Information Security Visualization Contest - deadline extended until 25th October 2009.
- 13 October 2009 - The Agenda of the talks is here and the Agenda of the Workshops is here
- 13 October 2009 - Soldering workshop available during hack.lu 2009. Check out the Workshop agenda. As there are only 7 places per workshop only the 14 first mailings to info (AT) hack (dot) lu will be able to attend. Please specify when you want to do the workshop. Use subject Soldering.
- 23 September 2009 - Threats against hack.lu conference!! Please have a look at the Crypto Challenge side.
- 22 September 2009 - Information Security Visualization Contest for hack.lu 2009.
- 09 September 2009 - Walter Belgers of TOOOL.nl will be present and give lock picking workshops
- 01 September 2009 - Stonesoft joined the Sponsor group
- 01 September 2009 - Didier Stevens talk about PDF- Penetration Document Format is online
- 27 August 2009 - ABBL and Luxtrust joined the event as Sponsors
- 26 August 2009 - Keynote talk by Dr Jose Nazario
- 26 August 2009 - First talks and workshops online.
- 15 August 2009 - Leaflet available - http://2009.hack.lu/archive/2009/logos/2leaflet-a4.pdf
- 31 July 2009 - We extended the deadline for the full paper submission to the 5th august.
- 20 June 2009 - In addition to IRC, there is an IRC web chat available (if you are lazy to use your IRC client).
- 19 June 2009 - Hotel reservation forms are online now. Only limited amount of rooms reserved by hotel.
- 15 June 2009 - This year's venue will be again the Alvisse Parc Hotel close to Luxembourg city. Please check the Registration & Info tab for more details.
- 15 June 2009 - The team has decided, due to some ppl having time constraints, to extend the submission deadline of the CFP to July 15th.
- 05 May 2009 - This year's conference is dedicated to the memory of Fravia. We will miss you.
- 15 Apr 2009 - CFP added
- 12 Apr 2009 - HackLu 2009 - will take place the 28-30 October 2009.
CTF/BarCamp/Network Sponsored by
Contest prizes sponsored by
Press Sponsors and Partners
We would like to thank all the volunteers participating in the organization and of course all the attendees...